The Rogosin Institute Employee Benefits Package is both comprehensive and competitive. Regular staff members who work a normal schedule of at least 24 hours per week are eligible for medical, dental, life, accidental death & dismemberment insurance. Coverage under these plans becomes effective on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Rogosin pays the larger cost-share of the premiums for regular staff and eligible employees’ dependents.
Employee Benefits Include:
Health Insurance through UnitedHealthcare/Oxford (High and Low Plans)
- National PPO Network
- Unlimited Lifetime Maximum
- 3-Tier Prescription Plan with Mail-order
- Wellness and Disease Management Programs
Dental Insurance through Empire BC/BS (High and Low Plans)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- 3 Coverage levels preventative, basic restorative, and major restorative
- Rogosin pays the premium for Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Insurance at one times (1x) of base salary through Unum
- Employees have the option to purchase additional insurance for themselves, spouse, and dependent children
Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability through Unum
- Employees have the option to purchase additional Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employees have the option of buying additional Short Term Disability Coverage
Voluntary Vision Plan through UnitedHealthcare
- National Network vision providers of the UnitedHealthcare including both private practice and retail chain providers
- Provide comprehensive vision exams, lens and frames or contact lenses and network discount
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Comprehensive and confidential Employee Assistance services are available to employees and family members through Cornell University EAP Consortium at no cost to the employee. The program consists of resources and referral services, counseling and support services.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), pre-tax benefit through TASC
- Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to contribute pre-tax dollars to special accounts. The contributions are exempt from Federal income and Social Security taxes in addition to most State and Local taxes. Employees can set-up Health Care FSA with an annual maximum contribution of $2,550 and Dependent Care FSA with an annual maximum contribution of $5,000. The commuter account limits: $255/month both for transit and parking.
- Reimbursement and funds are deposited to a Debit MasterCard
403(b) Retirement Plan
- The Institute provides a defined contribution plan to eligible employees through Verisight. No employee contributions are required in order to participate in the plan
- Employees must complete one year of service, work a minimum of 1,000 hours per year and have attained age 21 to be eligible for the employer’s contribution
Personal Time Off (based on years of service)
- PTO and Sick time bank for dialysis employees
- Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holiday Pay for non dialysis employees
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement leave
Employee Referral Program
- Employees may receive up to $500
Regular full-time and part-time employees who have completed six (6) months of service are eligible to participate in the tuition reimbursement program.
All benefits descriptions in this summary are synopses of established benefits offered to eligible employees of The Rogosin Institute. The synopses are provided as a benefits overview only; it is not intended to be a complete description of any plan. Rogosin reserves the right to amend, modify or eliminate any benefit program with or without prior notice. Nothing in this benefits summary is intended to create any express or implied contract of employment or guarantee of any benefits.