The Rogosin Institute has long been recognized as one of the premier centers for the diagnosis and management of kidney disease in the country. Rogosin provides the majority of the inpatient and outpatient nephrology services at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, which was recognized by U.S. News and World Report in 2014 and 2015 as one of the top three kidney centers in the U.S.
Rogosin is unique in its leadership role in the transformation of both the delivery of health, as well as the delivery of health care by developing, implementing and evaluating new models and approaches to the prevention, detection, and management of chronic and end-stage kidney disease.
- Renal Management Clinic
- Susan R. Knafel Polycystic Kidney Disease Center
- Comprehensive Lipid Control Center
- Rogosin Institute Transplant Center in cooperation with NYP/Weill Cornell
- Center for Health Action and Policy
- Clinical Research Program
- Xenia Division of The Rogosin Institute- Cancer and Diabetes Research
By the Numbers:
- 600 employees
- 1600 dialysis patients
- 20,000 patients with chronic kidney disease
- 8 treatment centers in three boroughs; Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens